Saturday, October 23, 2010

First Post!

Hello there blogging world!
Well now, I'm kind of excited!  I've been wanting to start one of these on here for a while.  I have a (basically) private journal over at livejournal, but I use that for more personal things.  I am hoping to bring out my as yet undiscovered brave side, and post about stuff I make. 
Right now I'm an art student, but due to financial reasons, and a lot of life, I'm not going to be going anymore in the spring.  I want to continue creating, and not let things get in the way of doing what I love.  Who says you need a degree to make art?  I do have my A.A. degree though, and I'm glad for that.  And who knows what will change in the future?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging! Its been a while since I've heard from you, I miss you. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete