Sunday, April 1, 2012

Art!

I've been up to artsy things again, more than usual.  Well, more like I'm getting the stuff to actually do art.  I took a glass fusing class that I've been wanting to take for about a year and a half, and am getting a small glass kiln on monday :)  I've also been buying some awesome fibers from people, mostly on etsy.  The yarn swift my friend is helping me make is almost finished, and my mom is letting me use her scale until I find one I like.  I upped my meds again, so hopefully soon I'll be able to leave the house on my own, so I'll be able to garden, and am going to learn how to can from a new friend.  And in about half an hour, my mom is dropping of my new used potter's wheel :D  So slowly but surely, I'm doing more and more.  I'm excited, and hopefully I'll be able to post some stuff in my newly renamed etsy shop, more appropriately named: ArtsyLittleThing.  It has nothing in it ... Yet.  Just wait.  I'll do things.  Many things.  Stuff I like to do.  *shifty eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment